Salam to everyone...whom or where ever U all are now
After so long again I back to this Blogger things which I have left long time ago..actually not that long about 5 years.. I used to talk randomly about issues...which I read from news or other blogs. It's not to say I'm commenting condemning or accusation and definitely it's far from the momentums of trying to do any harm to feeling specially to anyone. It's was just a short list of my opinion for what ever I have read.... I love to shared with everyone of U...as a friends as blogger or even as human let share n humiliate to the civilization of our mind to improved not only our knowledge but even better of our way of thinking.
I would like to say I love to write in English..if there is wrong in grammar n so on do let me know...it's good to improved..I open this blog to everyone inside and outside so English I prefer the better one...after so long left school input of Malay writing very weak...not to say English very good but due to mixed up with majority outsiders I guess better English..and don't judge me as " kacang lupakan kulit" cos I also come from mixed family so English and other language is common...if Malay okay but i used to talk in my Malay "Bahasa Baku Sabah" he-he so hardly to make others stopped laughing.
so we just make it short..if any of U have issues to share don't hesitate I'm happy to shared my opinion n heard U all too...till then meet in new chapter of sharing issues.. till then Salam to all of U
No comments:
Post a Comment